Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Just A Really Good Mail Day!

I woke up to my Amazon package of postcards and this book I got as an assist to help me improve the quality of my zines and other alternative, indie publications. . .

But then, later this afternoon, this anticipated letter from an Australian penpal arrived (like 10-minutes ago).



Just thought I'd share that here before going to chill with my Aussie pal!

The other cool thing about the mail today is that my daughter got 2 netflix movies today that she ordered as surprises for me, and I don't get to know what they are until they show up on the screen (she likes to see me the look on my face when I am happily surprised). Little minx even hid my Aussie letter just now, when she brought up the mail; she slid it into some junkmail. I didn't notice it and set it aside so she had to redirect me to it - and then giggled delightedly at my surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment