Friday, March 8, 2013

A Post Office Run

I actually ran out of stamps!

International stamps, that is. The letter I am writing to a penfriend in Japan is already stamped, but there are four that I will write this weekend that will need stamps - plus five postcards going to international addresses. I am thinking that maybe it is a good idea to simply buy my stamps online so that they too can come in the mail! It's more efficient, I think. Plus, it'll be easier to get the stamps that I want.

At any rate, the shortage makes it easier to know who to write to first. I have three American penpals whose letters need answering, so I can post those three tomorrow!

It was another good mail day...
I got three letters, this afternoon from: Montana, Germany, and the Netherlands.


I also prepared my first batch of postcards for postcrossings . . . Happy to get that ball rolling!


Anyway, the remainder of my penpalling ventures for today - writing letters to Todd, David and T.J. - means it is time for me to get off the internet and get to it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment