Thursday, February 28, 2013

Two More Letters

I've gotten two more letters since I last posted. A letter came from Australia the other day, and this afternoon I received one from a fellow in Tennessee. I really loved the letter from Tennessee because he wrote about writing and poetry and his experiences with small press. I just love independent publishing, especially for something like poetry. He even sent me a great little zine of poetry from Lilliput Press. Anyone that sends me a zine, is automatically on my "favorite people" list!

I have four letters to return before I even get to respond back to him, which is what I shall do this afternoon and this evening. The past few days, I have been making crocheted backpacks and got no letter-writing done at all. But it's all about keeping balanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment