Wednesday, February 20, 2013

One More Letter Written, and Then Some

I managed to get another intro letter written! Ridiculous, considering how late it is. But I had a little oomph left to me and I'd rather get those letters moving! So now there are three that will go out with the mailman when he comes to deliver and pick up, in a few hours. That's just such a good feeling to take the time to write to someone.

Another kind of good feeling is when I can learn how to make something new ... My daughter learned how, and then taught me how to make pompom balls a few hours ago. I took a photo of the first one:
I made 3 more afterward. I can already tell that this is going to be a slight obsession for a week or two, because I have already thought of several things to do with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment