Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Hallmark Passed / Posts Well-met

My 1-year anniversary with Postcrossings passed me by unnoticed, last Saturday. What is silly about that is I had been counting the date down for weeks, only to miss it once it arrived.

This afternoon, two of my postcards got registered and I got to hurry and send out yet another one with the 4 that were already going out today. What is fun is that, as I was filling out the new address to a fellow in Brazil, a new postcard arrived in the mail for me today - also from Brazil!



Now, had this been a send/receive thing from Germany, the Nederlands, or the U.S. - this might not be such a big deal, but I NEVER get or receive postcards from Brazil (or Brasil) ... It's like registering and receiving cards from Croatia or Uruguay, or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment